Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pathology Results, no PMP!

Finally some good news! I went for my weekly blood test this morning, and my doctor told me the pathology finally came back on my placenta, and it wasn't a partial molar pregnancy

I’m happy because this means I don’t have to go back for weekly blood draws anymore to monitor my HGC levels. I can’t count how many times I’ve been stuck with something over the past 3 months, holy hell. With a PMP, there’s a possibility that the tissue from the placenta could come back and possibly lead to cancer, although it’s apparently a very treatable cancer. So that’s why they want to make sure your HGC is steadily dropping.. if it goes back up it could mean tissue is reforming. I really don’t need any more crazy complications to deal with after all this.


This also means that I don’t particularly have to wait the 6 months to a year to try to get pregnant again, I could try as soon as I’m ready to, which is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect your views, please respect mine and others! Unkind or malicious comments will be deleted.